Why take a CNA course with us? We have trained 10,000 + CNA students in the last 15 years. Our program CNA course graduates:
- Have been admitted to UW, WAZU, Seattle U and other great schools' healthcare programs.
- Now work as CNAs, RNs, LPNs, Respiratory Therapists, etc
- Work as CNA @ Harborview, Swedish, Virginia Mason, Kaiser Permante etc.
Due to COVID-19, WA DoH recommends the NAR pathway to NAC licensing which entails the following:
- Apply for NAR license - if you don't have a SSN, contact email@example.com and ask for candidate ID number.
- Complete the online sessions offered by Excel Health Careers Training (EHCT) via ZOOM. Skill demonstrations will be substituted by EHCT skill videos.
- Get a (paid) job using your NAR license and work a minimum of 40 hours - this job will substitute for your clinical training.
- Come to EHCT to do your written final exam. After passing, you get a certificate of completion. You can work as a CNA.
- When the WA CNA state exam re-opens, return to EHCT to get skill training and testing. This is called circling back.
The above steps need not be taken sequentially; we actually advise you to complete the above steps concurrently.