Take our CNA class and find a steady, secure CNA job!
- The demand and the pay for CNAs is high and will greatly increase in the future.
- CNA is a secure, recession proof job that will always be in demand
- A CNA's job cannot be automated or outsourced
- CNAs work in hospitals, clinics, retirement communities and senior living etc.
Due to COVID-19, WA DoH recommends the NAR pathway to NAC licensing which entails the following:
- Apply for NAR license - if you don't have a SSN, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for candidate ID number.
- Complete the online sessions offered by Excel Health Careers Training (EHCT) via ZOOM. Skill demonstrations will be substituted by EHCT skill videos.
- Get a (paid) job using your NAR license and work a minimum of 40 hours - this job will substitute for your clinical training.
- Come to EHCT to do your written final exam. After passing, you get a certificate of completion. You can work as a CNA.
- When the WA CNA state exam re-opens, return to EHCT to get skill training and testing. This is called circling back.
The above steps need not be taken sequentially; we actually advise you to complete the above steps concurrently.